ZURU TECH ITALY, the Italian division of the multinational ZURU Company, specializing in the implementation of innovative software in the architectural field, is seeking 2 full-time 3D RENDERING/ GRAPHICS DEVELOPER with strong skills in 3D graphics, for the company’s new ZURU Home Project .
Our innovative BIM is a design software that uses the Unreal Engine 4 video game engine. The project aims to make the design of houses and their direct manufacturing (according to the build to order scheme) accessible to everyone, in a funny, simple and finally cheap way.
If youre passionate about CG, youll find our work extremely innovative and really astonishing!
For us, we hope you have the power were lookign for!
Well be glad if you had the following requirements:
– Degree or studies in Computer Engineering / Computer Science focused on Computer Graphics or 3D Graphics or Multimedia Graphics or Technologies for media (3D app)
– Proven experience in C ++ programming and analysis (2+ years), ideally in the video game sector or any other relevant experience
– Knowledge and use of the Unreal Engine 4 graphics engine or equivalent ( as Unity) and strong passion for 3D Graphics
– Advanced Knowledge of one or several API 3D in C++ (OpenGL, proprietary API) and shader languages (HLSL, GLSL, etc.)
– In-depth knowledge of geometry, factorial algebra, mathematics and 3D graphics algorithms
– Knowledge of the production tools used by the artists (3DSMax/Maya, Photoshop, Blender etc.)
– Ability and madness in implementation of RTX and Ray Tracing
– Proficiency in version control with GIT.
We hope you have also good analytical and synthesis skills, autonomy and resourcefulness, good interpersonal and comunication skills, you go crazy for CG and youre passionate about video games, youre a good team-worker and you have a good English level.
What are you gonna do in our team?
As a Rendering/Graphics Engineer you will develop new techniques for real-time rendering from R&D inception to production usage. In particular you will:
– Investigate, prototype, and implement solutions for high-fidelity rendering in a real-time context
– Integrate solutions into a customized version of the Unreal Engine
– Analyze existing 3D functions in the engine and see if they are in line with intentions
– Collaborate with the 3D Graphics/Tech team to establish constraints and communicate the tech-nical possibilities of the various 3D features to the 3D artist team
– Collaborate with an international team to create our BIM multiplatform software (Windows, iOS, Android, VR, Hololens)
– Keep current with the latest trends and best practices of 3D Computer graphics, conducting re-searches about papers all over the world and trying to implementing them.
We offer: level and contract period commensurate with the matured experience. Recruitment purpose. Paid relocation for non- resident.
WORKING CENTER: MODENA
For further information, visit zuru.tech
The research is addressed to both sexes (Legislative Decree No. 198/2006) and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03. Candidates intere-sted and in possession of the requirements are invited to send their curriculum vitae, including the authorization to process personal data, pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03 and to the art. 13 GDPR 679/16.