ZURU TECH ITALY, the Italian division of the multinational ZURU Company, specializing in the implementation of innovative software in the architectural field, researching full-time C ++ developers for the company’s new Zuru Home Project.
Zuru Home Projects software is a BIM app that uses the video game engine Unreal Engine 4. With this project the company intends to make the design of houses and their direct manufacturing accessible to everyone through an architectural design software very simple to use.
The searched figure has the following requirements:
– Proven experience in C ++ programming and analysis (2+ years);
– Portfolio with applications developed in Windows / Mobile
– Proven talent in solving complex problems through software engineering
– In-depth knowledge of geometry and mathematics and 3D graphics algorithms
– Good knowledge and use of the Unreal Engine 4 graphics engine
– Excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork
– Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
– Great English – spoken and written
He/she will have the following responsibilities:
– Implementation of graphic algorithms in C ++
– Building software solutions for automatic design of buildings, furniture, virtual reality, artificial intelligence
– Collaboration with an international team to create multiplatform software (Windows, iOS, Android, VR, Hololens)
– Interact with the UI / UX teams and the CAM team
– Research current trends in emerging technologies and implement them.
We offer: level and contract period commensurate with the matured experience. Recruitment purpose.
WORKING CENTER: MODENA
For further information, visit zuru.tech
The research is addressed to both sexes (Legislative Decree No. 198/2006) and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03. Candidates intere-sted and in possession of the requirements are invited to send their curriculum vitae, including the authorization to process personal data, pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03 and to the art. 13 GDPR 679/16.