We require customer service advisors to start asap for market leader in Customer Care Services based on Greece (Athens). Candidates must speak native level German and good English.
This offer is open in the national territory (Italy)
The business provides various services in IT fileld including support, security, and payments for their customers, and techincal support. The operators require support in respect of understanding every customer’s expectations, and exceeding them by providing a positive, professional and personalised service and delivering clear, correct and complete information, in a timely manner for their customers.
– Generates new and repeat business through customer service initiatives.
– Accurately processes customer transactions such as orders, quotes or returns with a strong focus on service excellence.
– Follows up with customers to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and to resolve any customer concerns that may arise.
– Strong ability and desire to provide excellent customer service and to promote and maintain high standards of quality.
– Professional verbal and written communication skills in German (C1-C2), English (B2+)
– Proficient in MS Office; experience with other systems are a plus.
– Demonstrates profound planning and organization skills and works very structured.
– Self-motivated and result-oriented and a good team worker (cross-cultural).
– Excellent monthly salary, compared to Greek lifestyle: 1.200 gross (950 net)
– Bonus: +450 net after 1 year
– Overtime: +70% per hour worked
– Productibity bonus: 150 per hour worked
– Thirteenth-month salary
– Monthly accommodation bonus
– Joining bonus in ticket vouchers
– Fly ticket and free picking at the airport
– Ongoing paid training using the latest technologies
– Both private and public health insurance coverage
– In house doctor
– Casual dress code
– Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture
– Fun team activities inside and outside the company
– Lots of benefits and Discounts for all TP Greece employees
– Visa support if needed
Department: Athens, IT Division
Job Status: Full Time