ZURU TECH ITALY, the Italian division of the multinational ZURU Company, specializing in the implementation of innovative software in the architectural field, researching a full-time LEAD C ++ DEVELOPER for the company’s new Zuru Home Project.
Zuru Home Projects software is a BIM multiplatform app that uses the video game engine Unreal Engine 4. With this project the company intends to make the design of houses and their direct manufacturing accessible to everyone through an architectural design software very simple to use.
The searched figure has the following requirements:
– Proven experience in C ++ programming and analysis (3+ years);
– Experience in leading a team of at least 4+ resources
– Experience in implementation of Agile working methods
– Portfolio with applications developed in Windows / Mobile
– Proven talent in solving complex problems through software engineering
– In-depth knowledge of geometry and mathematics and 3D graphics algorithms
– Good knowledge and use of the Unreal Engine 4 graphics engine
– Excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork
– Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
– Great English – spoken and written
He/she will have the following responsibilities:
– Leading a team of 5 junior/mid C++ Unreal Engine4 Developers
– Reporting to the Head Architect of BIM & Scrum Master who manage the entire R&D team of Developers (15 resources at the moment) and to the CTO and CDO
– Analysis and Implementation of graphic algorithms in C ++
– Suggesting and implementing building software solutions for automatic design of buildings, furniture, virtual reality, artificial intelligence
– Supporting the Head Architect in cooperating with the Automation department located in Shenzhen and with the Web and On-line Services department located in Ahmedabad
– Interact with the UI / UX team and 3D Artist team
– Research current trends in emerging technologies and implement them.
WE OFFER: level and contract period commensurate with the matured experience. Extra salary bonus. Free international congresses and conferences. Paid relocation for non-resident. A funny and positive working environment with young people, outdoor team building activities like trekking and paintball, game sessions with PS4 and NES Classic or analogue ones such as air-hockey, table tennis tournament and battles with Zuru X-shot.
WORKING CENTER: MODENA
For further information, visit www.zuru.tech
The research is addressed to both sexes (Legislative Decree No. 198/2006) and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03. Candidates intere-sted and in possession of the requirements are invited to send their curriculum vitae, including the authorization to process personal data, pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03 and to the art. 13 GDPR 679/16.