ZURU TECH, the engineering division of the multinational ZURU Company, specialized in the development of innovative software in the architectural and manufacturing field, researches for its own marketing department the figure of a Marketing & Community Manager.
The profile will be responsible for digital marketing, online communication, and promotion of the companys product: Dreamcatcher, the first app that crafts real buildings!
The role includes the marketing management about the project mainly through social channels, discussion groups / online forums, blogs and video channels. In particular, the expert will compete for the creation of a new community and the management of the same around the Zuru Tech brand, the development of the digital advertising strategy with a view to millennial-marketing, as well as the management of all customer relations.
The searched figure has the following requirements:
– Degree in Marketing with specialization in Web Marketing or Master or, alternatively, Specialization in Digital marketing / Social media marketing / Digital communication and interactive technologies.
– Experience of 2 years at least inside marketing departments of B2C companies specialized in services or design (better if in international technology companies)
– solid knowledge in the professional use of the most widespread social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, Youtube, Linkedin
– editing and copywriting skills suitable for each platform, (from writing blog articles – corporate or not – by a SEO perspective to a successful tweet, up to the use of effective storytelling techniques) and targeting through Google Analytics, with processing of reports.
– ability to manage the online Community and customer service, both oriented to stimulate direct discussion with potential or real clients, and influencers / experts in the world of architecture and design
– ability to conduct debates and interviews in video broadcasts
– ability to organize promotional events and meetups
– appreciated ability to use multimedia tools for creating graphic content (images, gifs, videos) such as Photoshop Illustrator, Adobe Premier for editing, After Effects for video.
– passion for research and continuous study of sources, news and ideas in the field of communication and marketing related to the world of construction and design with a strong focus on innovation and new technologies.
– good level of general culture about gaming or technology
– strong creative vein and dialectical skills too
– Fluent English knowledge, both written and spoken
– Degree in Architecture or Interior Design
He/she will have the following responsibilities:
– develop a social media-marketing strategy inspired by the so-called millennial-marketing in order to increase the popularity and diffusion of the company’s product and brand
– activate and manage social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, Pinterest, Google+, Youtube and Linkedin
– research and manage key relationships and plan collaborations with experts and influencers in the world of architecture and design, both nationals and internationals
– plan and create innovative and engaging editorial, web and multimedia content and to spread it effectively
– collaborate with the graphic team for the creation of marketing, advertising and promotional materials
– participate in person as a host / moderator in debates and interviews for video broadcasts
– manage the social communities in person, taking care to respond adequately to the online customer and to develop discussions
– organize meetups and promotional events
– monitor and report on the performance of social media platforms through the use of Google Analytics or similar.
We offer: level and contract period commensurate with the experience, employment purpose
WORKING CENTER: MODENA
For more information, visit https://zuru.tech/
The research is addressed to both sexes (Legislative Decree No. 198/2006) and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03. Candidates interested and in possession of the required requirements are invited to send their curriculum vitae, including the authorization to process personal data, pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03 and art. 13 GDPR 679/16