ZURU TECH ITALY, the Italian division of the multinational ZURU Company, headquarter of software specialized in the realization of innovative software in the architectural field, is hiring for the Dreamcatcher projects company a SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER, really creative and bright.
Dreamcatcher is a BIM software that uses the video game engine Unreal Engine 4. With this project the company intends to make the design of houses and their direct manufacturing accessible to all through our architectural design software.
Youll be part of a team of graphic and web designers and youll interact with marketing dep. and UI/UX designers team, in a young and funny work-place.
You have the following requirements:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Communication Design or Equivalent Degrees (Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Industrial Product Design, Academic Diploma (Academy of Fine Arts) in Graphic Design or Digital Graphic Arts and Multimedia
– Minimum of 3 years of experience, gained in business contexts (better if start-up) in the design of works for the press and the digital world (no graphic and communication agencies)
– Experience in visual communication, skills in both print and above all digital processes (digital assets: websites and web pages / social marketing campaigns)
– Ability to manage several projects at the same time, perform a coherent estimate of the amount of work and know how to work in a group.
– Advanced skills in the Adobe suite – especially in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and After Effect.
– Good communication skills: being able in the process of creating and communicating the idea
– Knowing how to give and receive constructive inputs, provide ideas and points of view, ability to adapt to changes in circumstances and expectations, commitment to understand and remedy interpersonal conflicts
– Portfolio highlighting the variety of projects faced, quality and creativity.
Appreciated and advantageous skills:
– Good knowledge on the use of colors
– Knowledge of Front End development principles (basic knowledge of HTML and CSS)
– Knowledge of interaction design and UX
– Knowledge on printing processes and techniques
– Knowledge and experience with the illustrations industry
– Skills in typography – knowledge and skills in creating typefaces
You will have the following responsibilities:
– conceptualize, design and implement creative graphics projects on time and within budget.
– Coordinate with marketing manager to confirm marketing objectives.
– Ensure to discuss effectual creative direction, brand constancy and top standards of ingenious execution for marketing materials improvement.
– Head responsibility for revisions to approvals, artwork and information accuracy.
– Assist team members for creative thinking as well as brain storming sessions.
– Support marketing department with print and design to coordinate entire corporate uniqueness plus collateral materials.
– Assist with web site design, brand identity and logo creation
– Work with the Director of Marketing to get assignments, understanding expectations
– keeping on task, participate in staff meetings, coordinate activity with team, keep team focused on revenue and be a team player.
– Assist the UI programmer in the implementation of UI components.
– Effectively collaborate with designers and programmers
– Communicate progress and raise any issues or proposed solutions with the CDO and CTO
– Work closely with design and developers to implement changes on a tight, deadline driven schedule
– Ensure these assets are always within technical, creative and engine specifications and are created to the given timescale and task brief
We offer: level and duration of the contract commensurate with the experience, purpose of employment. Paid relocation if non-resident.
Working time: full time
WORKING CENTER: MODENA
Only complete portfolio and detailed CV applications will be considered valid
For further information, visit www.zuru.tech
The research is addressed to both sexes (Legislative Decree No. 198/2006) and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03. Candidates interested and in possession of the requirements are invited to send their curriculum vitae, including the authorization to process personal data, pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03 and to the art. 13 GDPR 679/16.